Thursday, June 7, 2012

I would like to thank...

I would like to thank...
 ...God Almighty and the wonderful Jewish-majority Academy members for their unendin support for my now acclaimed Wonder Girls mockumentary, "I Want Nobody, Nobody But Jew". It was definitely a challenge, and by lockin them in my uncle's basement and force-feedin them Hollywood movies with bagels for two short weeks, I was able to expose the shallow and vicious nature of consumerist Korean pop entertainment that has been producin homogenous, emotionless and over-synthesised songs along with the poor deluded artistes who mime them. Three out of five can now sing and dance to 'If I Were A Rich Man', complete with the turkey cluck move that Tevye does in Fiddler On The Roof. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I have finally proven that repetition, imitation and synchronisation is the basis of this unfortunate Korean subculture that is bein passed as music. Do enjoy the rest of the evenin. Thank you! Thank you!

Just practicin.

Take it easy, folks.

p/s That's a real Oscar I'm holdin up. It was awarded in 1984. Probably by a Jew and to a Jew.

You deserved it, Heath.

<!--JuicyAds v2.0-->
<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 width=476 height=68 scrolling=no allowtransparency=true src=http://adserver.juicyads.com/adshow.php?adzone=135374></iframe>
<!--JuicyAds END-->