Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sharknado!! Serious balls, sharks in tornadoes!!

Sharknado poster at the American Film Market 2012, I think.
I can't remember which came first - the fake Hurricane Sandy news about sharks having landed on people's backyards, or this news from the American Film Market about an actual movie from mockbuster schlock house The Asylum.

Previous credits include Almighty Thor, Transmorphers: Fall of Man, Sunday School Musical, Titanic II, Nazis At The Center Of The Earth and Mega Python vs. Gatoroid.Funnily enough, recently I've watched a spate of dodgy shark movies - Shark Night (2011), Bait 3D (2012) and even Tintorerra (1977).

That really got me in the mood, so I went to the supermarket and got me some shark meat...
Pretty cheap, compared to other oily fish of the same kind.
Who's the apex predator now, huh huh huh?
Catch you later, folks. If I die of mercury poisoning, it's been nice knowin' ya.